Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

 




Thump thump thump I was walking outside and some  people came up to me.

They said you're not allowed to walk there. 

“Ok sir I will be heading home then,” I said. no you know what’ he said. I’m going to call the cops’ he said. Wait what’ I said. Yeah because you're not supposed to be on this path’ he said. doesn't mean you need to call the cops’ I said. Woo woo woo woo. Went the cop car. “Oh no I have got to hide” I said. I hid in an abandoned car. “They will never find me here,” I said.  “Alright boys find that kid” said the policeman. I heard one open the door when he saw me. I jumped out and ran home. Thump Thump Thump Thump.

Puff puff puff puff I went. “Finally I’m home,” I said. “Mum dad” I yelled. When I went to my mum and dad's room I heard something. “Eli diners ready” my dad said. Ok I will be there in  a second. My life was back to normal. The cops were still after me though. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eli.
    It would be great if you could change the direction of your work so that it reads down the page,like it would in a book.
    I look forward to reading it....

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.