Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

My Viking Village story

 I was on a boat and I arrived at a Viking Village. It was beside the ocean and there were grassy hills behind the Village.


There were Old rickety and wobbly  roads made of wooden planks and fences made out of sticks. 

 .

They had Shields on houses they were made out of iron and stone and wood.

I see animals I saw frogs pigs and birds.And there was fog coming from the water. And I saw people laughing and talking.



 Then I got a weird smell the was the salty green sea.Then a  another weird smell came It was the smell of thick grey smoke from the tall long torches. 


And after that smell there was another smell so many smells came to me. And this one was stinky drying fish it was a very bad smell. 


It looked like people were getting weapons to kill bad guys.

The Village remind me of a video game.


 


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.