Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Little Red Riding Hood

 


 




Little red riding hood  has a red coat and a light blue dress. She has a bow in her hair and a red hood on her cape.She has black shoes.


She is brave because she goes to the forest on her own so she's clam. 

She likes pretty flowers.She sometimes listens to her mom 

She is Brave. She is friendly because she talk to everybody. 

She is helpful because she goes to see granny for her mum.

I  think she’s cute and she will make a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.