Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Duffy theatre writing

 On Monday Duffy Theatre came to the hall.  There was one boy and two girls.

Then the phone rang  and it was Duffy's teacher. The teacher was muted and the teacher didn't know she was muted. She  wanted him to go on an online book but Duffy didn't like online books so he faked wifi problems.

Duffy wanted more books. The   phone rang again. It was Duffy's mum. His mum said you need to do some jobs to get new ipads. Because Duffy threw  the old iPads  out the window.


 He was walking to calm down then Duffy fell in the hole. He   found bones and found Bess. when he found Bess  he felt safe. Scruffy and Auntie found Duffy in  the hole. They got him out with the tractor. 



3 comments:

  1. Well done Eli for including some great detail about what happened.
    I forgot about Duffy finding bones.
    Can you remember what animal they came from and what they were going to do with them?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice piece of writing. Very well done. You have all the ideas in order and have made it interesting. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eli.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.